Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Rise and Shine Bears,  


Good morning, Bears!  It is beautiful outside today, so  Brynlee and I are going for a hike.  I'm excited to see some new things.  Have you been on any hikes lately?


Challenge #15


Let's try another creative thinking activity.

You have been selected to create your own country.  What would you name it?  What would be some of your laws?  What would make your country different from others?


Did You Know?

A crocodile cannot stick it's tongue out.

2 comments:

  1. Josh: I would name my country Otta. Some of my laws would be everyone has to drive the speed limit. No one is allowed to tease others. No littering. My country would be different because I would want it to be exactly a square like Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my country would be named Shire-Land its political location would be near in west Europe.laws would be the standard laws no killing robbing crashing cars vandalizing or littering. you would need to check in with the government if you want to start a business and you would receive a medium loan interest would be lower more homeless shelters and some food uneaten at restaurants at the end of the day get donated to homeless shelters i cant really think if much else. this was Brandon😁😁:-D

    ReplyDelete