Tuesday, May 19, 2020

So, what did you do on Tuesday?  After I finished my meetings for the day, Brynlee and I headed to Dinosaur Land.  Yes, it is a real place out near Front Royal, VA.  There are life size dinosaurs there, of course not real but still pretty impressive to stand besides.  It really made me realize how much bigger than us the dinosaurs were.


Challenge #29


Would you rather be the funniest person alive or the smartest?  Explain why.
(This one really has me thinking.)

   

Did You Know?

The first coin operated video games were introduced in the 1970’s with titles such as ‘Computer Space’ and ‘Pong’ gaining popularity.

*Don't judge me, but I had the game "Pong" as a kid.*


9 comments:

  1. I would rather be the funniest because then my brother would laugh at my jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be the funniest person alive because if I were to be the smartest, when something is going on they would all rely on me to do what they cant. I would hate it if everyone just stared at me when hey need an answer. If I were the funniest person alive everyone would rely on me in a different way. I could cheer people up when they need a good joke and I wouldn't have to be the brain in the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think about all the pressure there would be from being the smartest. Good point.

      Delete
  3. Yesterday, I made a drawing of a golden puffin and made a money animation where I turn a penny to two pennies and so on until it turns into a twenty dollar bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds cool. Is it something you could share with me?

      Delete
  4. Owen: I would rather be the smartest because then I would know all the jokes in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it sounds like you figured out a way to get both.

      Delete
  5. Brandon M.i would rather be smartest because it would be good for life as in school college and jobs plus if i was smart i wouldn't be the funniest but i would be smart enough to come up with some good jokes

    ReplyDelete